Social Media Superstar
Fresh Coast Collective is a thriving and fast-growing Photo and Video Content Creation/Social Media Agency in Southwest Minneapolis. We are looking for a full-time Social Superstar to join our tight knit and hard working team! Our dream candidate thrives at visual storytelling, has proficiency in photo and video content creation, and is a self motivated, fast starting thinker-doer that will relentlessly pursue the success of our many client's social media presences. If you thrive in a small and collaborative team environment where your efforts matter, and are creative in your approach to content production/post production editing and distribution, Team Fresh Coast could be the squad you're looking for!
We want you to blow our minds with your on-point social game! In turn, we have a gig to offer that will be rewarding and challenging, with a company culture that is constructive, supportive, energetic, and fun!
This is a contract for hire position with strong potential for full time position. This position will pay competitively, based on your experience.
Job Duties/Are you a good fit?
- Manage daily distribution of photo/video/other content to our multiple clients social channels with emphasis on Instagram, and Facebook.
- Proficiency in social scheduling and analytics apps
- Quickly develop an understanding for our many client's brand stories, and be able to present content in their voice with excellent and witty writing and communication skill
- Monitor, engage, and banter with followers of our clients
- Stay on top of changing industry trends, and best practices for maximizing and growing engagement and followership, and assist in their implementation
- Concept, create and manage multiple campaigns such as paid ads, contests, etc.
- Support ongoing in-house Fresh Coast video and photography production through tasks such as research, mood board creation, styling, photography and videography.
- Be able take the lead in producing diverse types of content including photo, video, stories, gifs, stop motion, etc.
- Travel as needed (mostly local) to gather content for our clients
- Organize, make selects, basic edits, color and output files from a library of captured images using programs like Lightroom, Photoshop, and Premiere
Preferred Qualifications / What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in something related to the position
- Expertise in platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Google
- Technical proficiency in apps such as Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, & Lightroom & Bridge
- Strong understanding of lighting and composition
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adapt to new situations quickly.
- Strong organization and digital workflow practices.
- A self starter who can take direction, and work with the team as well as independently.Well organized and be able to prioritize own workload to meet deadlines.
- Display a dependable, strong work ethic.
- Flexible and enthusiastic attitude.